Calendar of Events
Find out what's happening in Parliament ...
Please be advised that the next meeting of the House of Representatives will be held on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 2 p.m.at Gordon House.
Statement by Minister
· Statement by the Honourable Prime Minister on the acquisition of Petrojam Shares
Questions and Answers to Questions
· The Honourable Prime Minister to answer questions No. 32 and 34
· The Honourable Minister of Local Government and Community Development to answer question No. 30
Suspension of the Sitting to facilitate the meeting of the Standing Finance Committee to consider and report on:
· The Report of the Public Administration and Appropriations Committee on its deliberations on the Second Supplementary Estimates 2018/2019 and the Public Bodies Second Supplementary Estimates 2018/2019
· The Second Supplementary Estimates 2018/2019
· The Public Bodies Second Supplementary Estimates 2018/2019
Upon resumption of the Sitting, the House receives, debates and approves the Report of the Standing Finance Committee
· Debate to continue on the Food Storage and Prevention of Infestation (Amendment) Act, 2018
· Debate to continue on the Protection of Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (Amendment) Act, 2018
Please click on the links below to view/download the various submissions that were sent to the Joint Select Committee looking at the Sexual Offences Act and other related Acts..
- Submission - United Nations Jamaica Branch.
- Submission - Office of Children's Advocate
- Submission - Jamaica Family Planning Association
- Submission - Jamaica Community of Positive Women (JCW+)
- Submission - Child Development Agency
- Submission - Centre For Investigation Of Sexual Offences & Child Abuse (CISOCA)
- Submission - The Association of Women's Organization in Jamaica
- Submission - SISTREN Theatre Collective
- Submission - The Marcus Garvey Research Institute
- Submission - Jamaica AIDS Support for Life
- Submission - Jamaicans for Justice
- Submission - People's National Party Women's Movement
- Submission - Ms. Jodi Ho Lung
- Submission - Collective Civil Society