Calendar of Events
Find out what's happening in Parliament ...
Please be advised that the House of Representatives will meet on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 2 p.m. at Gordon House.
Statements by Ministers
· The Most Honourable Andrew Holness, Prime Minister and Minister of Defence and Minister of Economic Growth and Job Creation, will make a statement on Rural Water.
Questions and Answers to Questions
· The Honourable Desmond McKenzie, Minister of Local Government and Community, will answer question asked by the Member of Parliament for Kingston Eastern and Port Royal, Mr. Phillip Paulwell
· The Honourable Karl Samuda, Minister without portfolio with responsibility for Education, will answer question asked by the Member of Parliament for Manchester Southern, Mr. Michael Stewart
· The Honourable Fayval Williams, Minister of Science, Energy and Technology, will answer supplementary question asked by the Member of Parliament for Kingston Eastern and Port Royal, Mr. Phillip Paulwell
· The Petroleum (Amendment) Act, 2019, will be taken
· Tourism Workers Pension Act, 2019, will be taken
· The Hon. Minister of Justice, Mr. Delroy Chuck to make his presentation
· Dr. Dayton Campbell to make his presentation