Calendar of Events
Find out what's happening in Parliament ...
The Infrastructure and Physical Development Committee of the House of Representatives is currently considering the Construction Industry Policy of Jamaica (CIPJ). The Committee is inviting written submissions from the public to aid in its deliberations.
Please send your written submissions by MONDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2017 to:
Clerk to the Houses
81 Duke Street
Persons making submissions may be required to appear before the Committee at short notice to explain their submissions.
Please click here to download a copy of the Construction Industry Policy of Jamaica (CIPJ)
Please click on the links below to view/download the various submissions that were sent to the Joint Select Committee looking at the Sexual Offences Act and other related Acts..
- Submission - United Nations Jamaica Branch.
- Submission - Office of Children's Advocate
- Submission - Jamaica Family Planning Association
- Submission - Jamaica Community of Positive Women (JCW+)
- Submission - Child Development Agency
- Submission - Centre For Investigation Of Sexual Offences & Child Abuse (CISOCA)
- Submission - The Association of Women's Organization in Jamaica
- Submission - SISTREN Theatre Collective
- Submission - The Marcus Garvey Research Institute
- Submission - Jamaica AIDS Support for Life
- Submission - Jamaicans for Justice
- Submission - People's National Party Women's Movement
- Submission - Ms. Jodi Ho Lung
- Submission - Collective Civil Society