Calendar of Events
Find out what's happening in Parliament ...
Please be advised that the House of Representatives will meet on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. at Gordon House.
The Honourable Robert Montague, Minister without portfolio in the Ministry of Transport and Mining, will be making a Statement.
· A Bill shortly entitled “Transport Authority (Validation and Indemnity) Act, 2016” will be taken;
· The Law Reform (Zones of Special Operations) (Special Security and Community Development Measures) (The Denham Town Community Zone) Extension of Period of Operation Order, 2018;
· The Emergency Powers (Continuance) Resolution, 2018, will be taken.
Please click on the links below to view/download the various submissions that were sent to the Joint Select Committee looking at the Sexual Offences Act and other related Acts..
- Submission - United Nations Jamaica Branch.
- Submission - Office of Children's Advocate
- Submission - Jamaica Family Planning Association
- Submission - Jamaica Community of Positive Women (JCW+)
- Submission - Child Development Agency
- Submission - Centre For Investigation Of Sexual Offences & Child Abuse (CISOCA)
- Submission - The Association of Women's Organization in Jamaica
- Submission - SISTREN Theatre Collective
- Submission - The Marcus Garvey Research Institute
- Submission - Jamaica AIDS Support for Life
- Submission - Jamaicans for Justice
- Submission - People's National Party Women's Movement
- Submission - Ms. Jodi Ho Lung
- Submission - Collective Civil Society